lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

ESSAY

Traditional methodologies are always a discussion theme in the educational system. The way of teaching at schools has changed a lot since we have new technologies to help or improve lessons.
On the one hand with traditional methodologies students only used one book for all the lessons and it was cheaper than now that we have a book for each subject. Although, years ago, when traditional methodologies were used, buying that only book was more difficult for families then, than now buying ten books.
On the other hand students, with traditional methodologies, learned by memorizing everything, because there was a lot of theory, but there was not much practical material. Because of that, there were more students that left school and started to work, because this way of studying was not working for them.
All in all, which is the better methodology , it depends on the way of studying that the students prefer.







EMAIL

Hello Andrea,

This year I have started my first year at college. Finally, I didn’t go to another city to study and I’m still in Ibiza. I hear that you are in Madrid, I hope that you are getting on well there!
This first year is being a bit difficult for me because every day I have something to do like reading a book or works and it’s a little tiring. But it’s great when you see the results after working a lot.
I have met a lot of new people at college, and they are very nice. It’s easier to make friends because everyone knows everyone and we all hoping to meet someone quickly to make friends.
One of the things that has changed a lot is the relationship with teachers, because at high school you spend more hours with the same teachers than college and you don’t get to know they so well.
Well, I will tell you more things when you return to Ibiza. For now it’s enough,
Kisses Andrea.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario